Craving something a little southern?
Well take a bite of these deliciously tender yet crispy Baked Cajun Sweet Potato Wedges! They’re super easy to make, and can be munched on as a snack or even your next side dish!
1 Large Sweet Potato
1/4th Tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4th Tsp. Onion Powder
1/4th Ground Red Pepper Powder
1/4th Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
1/4th Tsp. Ground Sea Salt
1 Tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
*Note: I love to use McCormick Seasoning Powders, as its all-natural, gluten-free and soy-free ingredients.
Let’s Get Started!
| Makes 2 Servings |
- First preheat your oven to 400°F on bake. Rinse your sweet potato very well and then trim off any hard or rough edges from the skin.
- Pull out your cutting board, and a sharp knife. Cut your Sweet potato into long ½ inch wedges.
- Throw your wedges into a large bowl, and add your olive oil first, followed by the rest of your seasonings. Toss potatoes, and coat evenly.
- Now align your wedges on a non-stick baking sheet and place them in the oven. Flip after 15-20 minutes on each side (For a total of 30-40mins). Your wedges should look golden brown and have a soft center.
- Remove them from your oven. Let it cool. Serve it with a side of mustard (or any preferred condiment) and enjoy!