This Avocado Coconut Deep Conditioner Recipe is a natural way to deeply moisturize and repair your hair.
Avocado Coconut Deep Conditioner
For Dry or Damaged Hair
- 1 Very Ripe Banana – Minimizes breakage and facilities in repairing damaged hair.
- 1 Avocado – Extra moisturizer for dry and damaged hair.
- 2 tablespoons Coconut milk – Conditions, fortifying your hair with protein and boost volume.
- 2 tablespoons Honey – Helps hydrate your hair and lock in moisture.
- 2 tablespoon of Coconut oil – Moisturizes your hair, encourages growth and adds shine.
- Few drops of Essential oil (optional) – Smells good!
Apply conditioner to your hair before washing to allow coconut oil to seep into the hair shaft. Apply for 35 – 40 minutes. Wash thoroughly. Have you ever tried a Do It Yourself recipe? If you use organic ingredients, you will not expose your body to harsh chemicals that damage your hair over timer. Best of all, most of these ingredients are already in your pantry.
Subscribe to Kimberly’s mailing list to receive more guidance on health, wellness, and beauty tips from KimberlyElise.com!
For educational purposes only.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Be careful if you are taking other medication. Please be advised: you should always consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet!!