If you are looking for more information about KimberlyElise.com’s seasonal internships, you’ve come to the right place.
Kimberly Elise Natural Living is a digital publication devoted to natural beauty, wellness, and healthy living. Launched by the actress Kimberly Elise in April 2014, KimberlyElise.com is designed to inspire readers to live conscious lives.
- For Los Angeles Locals only
- Duration: 3 months
- Paid (including school credit)
- 2-4 meetings per month, onsite and remote
- Potential to become an associate editor, pending performance
All KimberlyElise.com editors begin as interns. Meet our editors.
As an intern, you can look forward to learning:
- KimberlyElise.com Stylebook and voice
- HTML, CSS, Wordpress
- SEO/Google Analytics
- Digital Analysis Fundamentals (Vocabulary, Metrics, Reporting)
- Link-building and affiliate channel development
- Marketing, advertising, and promotions
- How to maintain communications with third-parties (bloggers, editors, & KE readers)
- Copyediting and graphic design
- and editorial management training with an enthusiastic team.
To apply for the editorial internship at KimberlyElise.com, send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to TheEditors@KimberlyElise.com.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Would you like to write for KimberlyElise.com but don’t want to become an editorial intern?
Simply submit your article to the Kimberly Elise editors. Yes, it’s that simple.
Send your article pitches OR your 300-600 word article, including sources cited for facts and/or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we may not get back to each and every one, but will be in touch if your submission is selected to be published.
KimberlyElise.com accepts articles covering a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Love, dating, sex, and singledom
- Natural Beauty: hair, skincare, makeup, DIY recipes
- Spirituality, mental health, stress-relief
- Health, diet, holistic living
- Natural Living: home, lifestyle
- Vegan food recipes, ingredients, and substitutions
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or send us a message using the form below: