For Los Angeles Locals Only
If you have a passion for writing and beauty and are also interested in understanding what makes a website successful, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Kimberly Elise Natural Living is a digital publication devoted to natural beauty, wellness, and healthy living. Launched by the actress Kimberly Elise in April 2014, KimberlyElise.com is designed to inspire readers to live conscious lives.
Editorial interns take part in a 3-month paid training process before being brought on as an associate editor, pending performance. All editors for KimberlyElise.com began as interns.
Meet our editors.
Not ready to become an editor? Submit an article for KimberlyElise.com as a contributor.
- Attend editorial meetings 2-4 times per month, onsite and remote
- Contribute original 200-600 word article(s) on a specified topic
- Maintain communications with third-parties (bloggers, editors, KE readers)
- Copyediting and graphic design tasks
- Complete training tasks in Search Engine Optimization, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Digital Analysis Fundamentals (Vocabulary, Metrics, Reporting)
- Link-building and affiliate channel development
- Editorial management training
- Los Angeles Local
- Laptop computer
- Strong grammar, editing, and writing skills
- Ability to take directions remotely, using Google Drive, Google Hangouts, and Calendar
Send your resume and cover letter to TheEditors@KimberlyElise.com.
Use the subject line “Editorial Intern Candidate Winter/Spring 2017.” In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in KimberlyElise.com. Include any relevant writing samples, blog, or LinkedIn page.
We look forward to hearing from interested, qualified applicants.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.