Instagram Social Media Campaign
Terms and Conditions
By participating in the #HappyBirthdayKimberly social media campaign you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This campaign is open to the United States only; aged over 18.
- The campaign will run from, 1st November 2017 at 01:00 am and entries will not be accepted after 27th April 2017 at 11:59 pm.
- You will receive a discount code for your next purchase of Alchemy 27.
Here’s How To Participate:
- Instagram: (i) log in to your Instagram account and share a video of yourself with a Kimberly Elise Naturals Alchemy 27 with the hashtag#HappyBirthdayKimberly on your post.
- You acknowledge that this campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You acknowledge that neither Instagram will have any liability in relation to this campaign and you release Instagram from any such liability.
- Only one entry through Instagram is permitted per person. Entries by the same person from multiple, Instagram accounts may be disqualified. If you submit an entry through Instagram the Promoter will count only one entry.
- Your Instagram post must be public or your entry will not be included as part of the campaign.
- You may not participate in this campaign if you are under the legal drinking age in the country in which you are resident.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove or disqualify any entry that it deems to be inappropriate or in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agencies will be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies.
- You must ensure that you have the rights necessary to submit your entry including the consent of anyone featured in your entry.
- Your entry must not contain any:
- (i) material that is offensive, indecent, inappropriate or disparaging of the Promoter; (ii) brand names or trademarks; or (iii) material that may infringe the rights (including any intellectual property rights) of third parties.
- You must not post any private information (including emails, postal addresses and telephone numbers) of any friends you nominate to participate in the campaign without their consent.
Exclusion of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you arising from participating in the campaign, whether due to any error, omission by the Promoter or its employees, agents or others or by any other cause.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to you: (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable; or (ii) which is reasonably foreseeable but is not directly related to you participating in the campaign.
- The Promotor will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by events outside of its control including acts of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic, strike, labour dispute, illness, compliance with laws or governmental orders, failure of any utilities or suppliers or breakdown of any transportation or machinery.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law.
We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the campaign or amend the campaign or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted in an updated version of these terms and conditions. For more information about the campaign please contact us at TheEditors@KimberlyElise.com.