This Roasted Cabbage with Orange Vinaigrette is definitely a triple threat!
It can be devoured as a cold or warm salad, appetizer, and even a side dish. The soft and crunchy layers of cabbage paired with this orange vinaigrette, will leave your taste palette refreshed for your next course.
Makes 8-10 Portions
– 1/2 Head of Cabbage
– 1/2 TBSP. Cracked Black Pepper
– 1 TBSP. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 TSP. Garlic Powder
– 4 TBSP. Orange Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
– 2 TBSP. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1/2 TSP. Mustard
– 1 TSP. Italian Seasoning
– Pinch of Salt to Taste
LET’S GET STARTED!
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Cut your cabbage into 10 wedges (about 1½ inch thick).
- Place wedges on a non-stick baking sheet and drizzle your oil over top. Sprinkle your pepper and garlic powder over top. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While your cabbage is roasting, begin your vinaigrette. In a small bowl, combine your vinaigrette ingredients and whisk vigorously until everything is combined.
- Once your cabbage is done, remove it from the oven. Let cool and drizzle your vinaigrette sparingly over the cabbage pieces. Serve warm or cold and enjoy!