This Roasted Cabbage with Orange Vinaigrette is definitely a triple threat!
It can be devoured as a cold or warm salad, appetizer, and even a side dish. The soft and crunchy layers of cabbage paired with this orange vinaigrette, will leave your taste palette refreshed for your next course.
By: Shauna Sincerely
Roasted Cabbage with Orange Vinaigrette
Makes 8-10 Servings
- 1/2 head of cabbage
- 1/2 tbsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 tbsp. Orange Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Mustard
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- pinch of salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Cut your cabbage into 10 wedges (about 1½ inch thick).
- Place wedges on a non-stick baking sheet and drizzle your oil over top. Sprinkle your pepper and garlic powder over top. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- While your cabbage is roasting, begin your vinaigrette. In a small bowl, combine your vinaigrette ingredients and whisk vigorously until everything is combined.
- Once your cabbage is done, remove it from the oven. Let cool and drizzle your vinaigrette sparingly over the cabbage pieces. Serve warm or cold and enjoy!