Sometimes it can be hard to keep up with our busy lifestyles, while trying to stay healthy and watching what we eat. But once in a while, it’s nice to know that there is a guilt-free snack, just waiting to be devoured after a long day’s work!
These quick and easy PB and Cocoa No-bake Macaroons are exactly that! Follow this easy 6-ingredient recipe to unlock the doors to your secret escape.
Quick & Easy PB and Cocoa Macaroons
- 1 Cup of Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1⁄4 Cup of Coconut Milk
- 5 Tbsps. Of Cocoa Powder
- 1⁄4 Cup of Sugar
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbsp. of Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
Makes 19 pieces
- In a food processor, add in all of your dry ingredients and mix together for about 10 seconds.
- Next, add your remaining ingredients, and mix until it is combined entirely. Your mixture should look wet, but not runny.
Photos by Shauna Morgan.