Join us on November 11th for a Facebook Live conversation with Kimberly Elise and vegan lifestyle blogger Stephanie Williams.
Learn how to thrive on a vegan diet and become a healthier you this Thanksgiving.
Come to the Facebook Live event with your most pressing questions about healthy diets, weight loss, and vegan Thanksgivings – Kimberly and Stephanie will be answering your questions during the Facebook Live broadcast.
If you’re lactose intolerant, can’t eat gluten, or diabetic, a plant-based diet will help balance your body with necessary nutrients. If you struggle with weight loss, Kimberly and Stephanie can offer tips about clean ingredients and cruelty-free eating. Regardless of your diet preferences, come ready to learn how to have a healthier relationship with food.
Stephanie’s Veggie Wellington
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 6 oz spinach
- 1 medium cooked potato (cubbed)
- 2 celery stalk (finely chopped)
- 2 carrots (finely chopped)
- 8 oz mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 1/2 tbsp veggie bouillon or 3/4 cup veggie broth
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2-3 sprigs of sage chopped
- garlic powder
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop your potato into cubes and place into boiling water for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add chopped onions, celery, carrots, and mushrooms to a large pan and saute with a little water until veggies are tender.
- Whisk bouillon in warm water, if using, and add to the pan .
- Stir in cooked lentils, spinach, herbs, and seasonings.
- Add potato and bread crumbs and mix until ingredients are well combined.
- Line two baking pans with parchment paper.
- Place your puff pastry on your baking pan.
- Take your veggie mixture and form into a log on top of your puff pastry, leaving a little room between the edge of the mixture and pastry. Wrap the sheets (one at a time) over your veggie log, making sure to cover the entire log.
- Brush the top of the wellingtons with a little water or olive oil and place in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Serve.