Are you often on-the-go? Vegan wraps are quick and easy to make, just like smoothies! You can make them any way you want, they are portable, and they are oh-so-delicious!
Here’s a quick recipe to get you started for any time you can’t sit down for a meal. Feel free to improvise!
Vegan Wraps To Go!
- Cooked, mashed black beans
- 10-inch corn tortillas
- Chopped baby spinach
- Salt & Pepper
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced tomato
- Thinly sliced carrots
- Olive oil
- Lay out your tortillas on a flat surface.
- Spread a layer of beans evenly on each tortilla. There should be about a 1/4 inch of empty space around the edges of your tortilla.
- Spread a thin layer of your favorite hummus on top of the bean layer.
- Take about a handful of spinach and sprinkle it down the middle of your wrap.
- Sprinkle the cucumber, tomato, avocado and carrots on top of the spinach, then add salt, pepper and olive oil to taste.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Join our mailing list for more recipes in the future!