It’s Your Turn Internship applications are officially closed. Thank you students and recent grads for submitting!
- For Los Angeles Locals only
- Duration: 3 months
- Paid (including school credit)
- 2-4 meetings per month, onsite and remote
- Potential to become an associate editor, pending performance
All KimberlyElise.com editors begin as interns. Meet our editors.
As an intern, you can look forward to learning:
- KimberlyElise.com Stylebook and voice
- HTML, CSS, Wordpress
- SEO/Google Analytics
- Digital Analysis Fundamentals (Vocabulary, Metrics, Reporting)
- Link-building and affiliate channel development
- Marketing, advertising, and promotions
- How to maintain communications with third-parties (bloggers, editors, & KE readers)
- Copyediting and graphic design
- and editorial management training with an enthusiastic team.
To apply for an internship at KimberlyElise.com, please join the email list at the top of the page. After you have signed up, we will send you an email requesting your resume, cover letter, and writing samples.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Would you like to write for KimberlyElise.com but don’t want to become an editorial intern?
Simply submit your article to the Kimberly Elise editors. Yes, it’s that simple.
Send your article pitches OR your 300-600 word article, including sources cited for facts and/or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we may not get back to each and every one, but will be in touch if your submission is selected to be published.
KimberlyElise.com accepts articles covering a wide range of topics, including but not limited to:
- Love, dating, sex, and singledom
- Natural Beauty: hair, skincare, makeup, DIY recipes
- Spirituality, mental health, stress-relief
- Health, diet, holistic living
- Natural Living: home, lifestyle
- Vegan food recipes, ingredients, and substitutions
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or send us a message using the form below: